This page is in the 'old' namespace, and was imported from our previous wiki. We recommend checking for more up-to-date information using the search box.
Examples of facilities we'd like to add to Greenstone
- Internationalization: We'd like to work with you to provide full support for your language, including stemming (when searching), word segmentation (for oriental languages), and appropriate alphabetic or other sorting for browsing lists.
- Plugins: Greenstone incorporates plugins for many different file formats. But we are always looking for more! We can write specific plugins on a contractual basis. And of course, we welcome contributions of code to enable us to extend Greenstone.
- Flexible workflow model: Extend the Greenstone Librarian Interface to allow remote users to prepare metadata and submit documents to a central site, and enable a librarian at that site to receive documents and check and correct the metadata before including it in a centralized collection.
- Exporting documents: Extend Greenstone to allow the user to export selected documents and metadata in a variety of formats.
- User-friendly format statements: Create an interactive editor in the GLI for format statements.
old/greenstone_development.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/13 01:46 by 127.0.0.1