This page lists Greenstone related documents that are not wiki pages. An additional page, User Contributed Documentation, also lists papers and articles written by Greenstone users.
- How to build a digital library A book authored by two of the group's project members.
- Inside Greenstone Collections This document presents and explains the configuration files for a few actual Greenstone collections, and also gives an example of how Greenstone's appearance can be customized. (Note, this document is intended to be used with Greenstone version 2.40 and higher.)
- The design of Greenstone3: An agent based dynamic digital library Initial Geenstone 3 design document, Dec 2002.
- Dynamic digital library construction and configuration Bainbridge et al. (2004). Proc European Digital Library Conference ECDL2004, Bath, England.
- Greenstone3: A modular digital library User and developer manual. Work in progress. (Last updated Aug 2006) Please read Chapter 1 of the manual for installation details, and Chapter 2 for collection building and interface customisation details. The remaining chapters are intended for the Greenstone developer.
- A new framework for building digital library collections Buchanan et al. (2004) (This was never incorporated into Greenstone3.)
- MGPP User Guide Guide to using MGPP. While the Greenstone instructions are a bit out of date now, it still has useful information about the indexing process and searching a collection outside of Greenstone using the standalone 'Queryer' program.
- User Feedback Mechanism Documentation This is detailed documentation of the user feedback software incorporated into Greenstone under the “Send Feedback” button. It covers the design rationale and the artifact and is intended for those wishing to extend or modify the software. It is a companion document to the “Greenstone Developers’ Guide”. If you want to know the purpose of the software, you should read the papers listed as “further reading” at the end of this report.
- I’d like to complain: system test plan Having developed some usability reporting software for Greenstone, it is necessary to test it. This document is broken up into two parts: a description of the software, and a description of the ideal test circumstances.
en/additional_documentation.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/13 01:46 by 127.0.0.1