Table of Contents
This page is in the 'old' namespace, and was imported from our previous wiki. We recommend checking for more up-to-date information using the search box.
Creating CD/DVD-ROM's from Collections
Installing the Plugin
NB - the plug-in does not work from remote machines - you must use the GLI on the server itself, or alternately use the commandline.
- For All Platforms - Unix, OSX, Windows Download one of the Following
- Install into gsdl\bin\windows
- For Remote Machines (not recommended since plugin only works on server)
- unzip your gsdl-2.xx-export.zip file on local machine
- ftp the contents of the gsdl-2.xx… onto the hosting machine
Creating Collections From the GLI
Creating Collections From the Command Line (exportcol.pl)
- source setup.bash (in the Greenstone directory)
- perl -S bin/script/exportcol.pl -nonetscape <collection-name>
Adding Additional Content
Creating multimedia presentations with an embedded Greenstone distribution