Contributing to the Greenstone Wiki
- Anyone can read this Wiki, but not write to it (to prevent graffiti)
- Registered Users are able to edit discussion pages, unprotected pages, and create new pages. To become a registered user, please create an account for this wiki, then mail us your username (to greenstone_team at waikato.ac.nz) and we will add you to our list of registered accounts. Note, merely creating an account does not automatically make you a registered user.
- Greenstone project members can edit all pages in the wiki. If you have been contributing to this Wiki and want to join the documentation project, just let us know!
- To add information or comment on protected pages in the wiki, please edit the associated discussion pages. Remember to look at these when searching for help about Greenstone.
- The easiest way to add a new page is to add a link to it from another page. Many pages include an Additional Resources section. Links look like [[Page_Name|Link text]]. All page names must be unique, and should describe the contents of the page in some way. Once the link is added into a page, clicking the link will create a new page that can be edited.
- If you already have some documentation about Greenstone, for example a web page or a PDF document, then please add in a link to it from the Additional Resources section of a relevant page. External links look like [[URL-Link|text]].
- For more information about Wiki syntax, see this page.
en/contribute_to_wiki.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/13 01:46 by 127.0.0.1