This section of the wiki is aimed at 'developers': people that want to modify the code themselves to fix bugs or add new features. It also includes information about compiling Greenstone from source, which may be helpful for users on a non-standard operating system where the binaries don't work.
- Compiling Greenstone
- SVN with Greenstone : Information about where to get Greenstone using SVN, and common commands for using your repository.
- Using Geenstone3 in Eclipse
- Eclipse shortcuts: Some useful shortcuts for Greenstone 3 in Eclipse
- Adding New Features to greenstone 3
- Collection Building
- Page Generation
- Creating a page: How the interface side works
- Other Useful Info