Revision as of 00:49, 3 February 2012 by Jmt12
There are official UNESCO versions of the Greenstone manuals in English, French, Spanish and Russian. There are also versions in Kazakh (thanks to UNESCO Almaty) and Vietnamese (thanks to Integrated e-Solutions Ltd., Saigon).
- Greenstone Manuals Wiki
- A wikified version of the manuals. While Spanish, French and Russian versions are read-only, suggested edits for the English manual may be submitted by registered users.
- General Greenstone Manuals
- The link above includes the latest versions of Installer's Guide, User's Guide, Developer's Guide, and From Paper to Collection, for English, Spanish, French, and Russian. PDF and HTML (single page and chapter page) versions are available.
- Older versions of some of the manuals are also available in Kazakh, Vietnamese and Arabic (translations based on Greenstone version 2.39):
- Installer's Guide Kazakh (PDF) Vietnamese (PDF) Arabic (HTML) Brazilian Portuguese (HTML)
- User's Guide Kazakh (PDF) Vietnamese (PDF) Arabic (Doc)
- From Paper to Collection Kazakh (PDF) Vietnamese (PDF)
- Inside Greenstone Collections English (HTML) English (PDF)
- The document presents and explains the configuration files for a few actual Greenstone collections, and also gives an example of how Greenstone's appearance can be customized. (Note, this document is intended to be used with Greenstone version 2.40 and higher.)
- How to build a digital library
- A book authored by two of the group's project members.
- Digital Archiving Of Audio Content - Using Winisis And Greenstone Software (PDF) (Doc)
- Published by UNESCO New Delhi office. A manual for digital archiving of community radio contents that will be useful to the Community Radio Stations in developing countries for archiving audio digital content.